Friday, February 27, 2009

all four journals that are put on one blog post

(not in order)
1. are students stressed more now a days?

2. p5 camp

3. hobbies

4. the new year

1. I feel that students are more stressed because there are now more assessment books, exam papers, the need for competing against one another, newer syllables, new discoveries which are then put into the assessment books for students to do which turn out to be harder because the new discovery has not been discovered in the past for students to do.

2. For me the p5 camp was not exactly a very fun activity. During the p5 camp, i had to endure people in my a-hut flashing their torch lights at my face at 1 am, hordes of mosquitoes, adults barking at me for no apparent reason and many others. One of the most horrible things at the camp was a trainer(i am not stating the name because i don't know the person's name) who smacked me on the head just because i dropped my carribena(the hook which you can tighten). I am not even sure whether you can do that in Singapore. I know i am overreacting over one smack, but i still hold a grudge.

3. My hobbies are playing squash, badminton, video games, watching the television and reading books. The hobby that i do the most(in terms of the number of hours) is watching television. Second, watching the television. Third, playing badminton. Fourth, playing video games and last but not least playing squash.

4.For the new year, i went to many people's houses who i did not even know and ended up playing catching and card games there with cousins i knew and ate many tidbits. I received a generous amount of money. Overall the new year was fantastic.

9 comments:

  1. Umm Jazli? You are supposed to to it in different posts. Oh yes and come to my blog by clicking on my name above. Once you are there, prepare for battle in the cbox! I need a worthy ally of who pays up for the biscuits! You are my lawyer.... so hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you forget about the biscuits???!!!!!!:(

    Oh yeah, and Jazli, were you having fun with your DEAR GOD FRIEND AND LIFELONG PARTNER chun kit?? I bet you guys had a LOT of fun together!!! :P

    well, the last time I visited your house(Derek really irritated me), all of you (except juin khai) were playing halo the whole time and Kenneth kept winning, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, me and Jazli were killing them all! They were like I don't know, umm we just won like 50 kills to 20 or 30? And in free for all battle it was either me or Jazli Tan who won....

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is Jazli's neighbour! Hello????

    ReplyDelete
  5. But Jing Ying told me that Jazli's moved now. And why in the world.......? NEVER MIND

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jazli just moved to ANOTHER UNIT not far far far away...anyway, why would the person want to smack your head?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huh?(To jing ying) Yeah, only moved to another block, it takes me 2 mins to walk there.(To gracia) And it was so funny that during halo you were just standing there and i think jazli ambushed you from behind.(To Derek)

    ReplyDelete