Thursday, June 18, 2009

The real rest of the posts for this holiday

I know there's another 'rest of the posts for this holiday'. Well i won't bother explaining why. Who has time to explain why? 8 minus 2 minus 1 is 5.

My favourite animal
Hey that's not a creative subject! Ihave 7 subjects to think about. My favourite animal is the chimaera. It is a sea animal related to sharks. The reason it is my favourite animal is because for defense, it has a venomous located infront of the dorsal fin.

My favourite book
is 'The curious case of the dog in the night time'. It is about a 15 year old Christopher John Francis Boone who find s his neighbour's dog impaled with a pitchfork. He tries to figure out who killed it and along the journey finds out other things as well.

I have decided to stop and continue another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment