Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The real second post for this month.

If you are wondering why i put a 'second post for this month' on the starting page thing, here's your answer. I was typing 'second post for this month' when all of a sudden, my hand slipped out of place and "Boom!" it hit the 'enter' button. My cries for mercy were ignored and a title was placed there, ' second post for this month'. Now that i have explained how it got there i can type what i was meant to type. Since i do not really know what to type about, I shall start with the chronicles of the ' My favourite......'. I will be using this 'My favourite......' for the entire June holidays.

My favourite calculator
I know what you are thinking, ''Who on earth has a favourite calculator?" Well, i was running short of ideas so the only idea i had was to put 'My favourite calculator'. Most of you already know the answer. The scientific calculator that everybody has in their school bag. Yes, the one you are all thinking about now. The reason it is my favourite calculator is because firstly it is the only one i have and lastly because it has so many weird options. This is a really long post.

2 comments: